Entradas populares de este blog
esto me lo diCto el cielo y google me lo borra POR LA ALCAHUETERIA DE UN INTEGRATE DE LA COMUNDIAD DE LA MUERTE, QUE NO QUIERE VER LA VERDAD DE SUS ERROR, ... NO QUIERO ESTAR EN SUS ZAPATOS CUANDO DIOS VENGA!!
EL SIMBOLO METAFORA DETRAS DEL SEXO. No solo que la creación física dice hay una mano inteligente detrás de este reino. Sino que la relación, conexión y paralelismos de la creación física que vemos, con el mundo espiritual o dimensiones superiores lo dice con mas fuerza y claridad. La creaciones contiene un mecanismo interno y respetando la ley de Dios es la forma de estar en armonía con ese mundo invisible metafísico. Para que lo que hagamos acá, genere repercusiones positivas y no negativas. Pues obvio, alterar el orden natural de las cosas presupone un reordenamiento trágico. Y Eso es inexorable, se tenga o no, fe en Dios. Cualquier trasgresión es perjudicial para nosotros y para el todo = Pecado. El cual esta prohibido porque es nocivo, no es que sean nocivos por estar prohibidos, no son caprichos divinos. Preste atención; en toda la creación se utiliza geometría fractal y a la vez siempre la forma es idéntica al contenido. Y todo sin costuras, ni huellas de la máquin...
I am going to tell my experience with this Matrix movie even if someone writes me "terrible ezquizo" it happened that I was watching the movie in the hall of my house alone in the dark and when Smit says to Neo "between you and me there is a connection" a spark ignited next to the tv. I spontaneously stood up and imagined that I had a stick in my hand and I shouted at him, I sat down and continued watching the movie as "terrible ezquiso" that day my brother was visiting me sleeping in the other wing of the masion (haha) I think I still had not seen it yet, the next day in the morning when I saw him with his wife I said good morning: he answered me with an ultra-murderous and furious voice "good morning" I looked at him and he was destroyed as if he had not slept at all.... "He was from that light" immediately that movie was formed in my head and he couldn't sleep anymore. When I woke up and knew that my family was satanic and all my life had done black magic to me I left them but they got license to infiltrate my environment to continue sucking my energy, exactly as Neo infiltrates. Because of the wuachosiqui (who are illuminati) they put that on him? Channeling the Holy Spirit, very likely. Tambein could talk about the color blue that I always had the feeling that followed me whenever I bought clothes that suited me was navy blue not truqyesa light blue, not anil, almost indigo and once I was friends with a lady who communicated with aliens and asked them questions through her and once these "et" that were another fraud in my life, but said at the end of a message: blue is the answer, blue is the color, where this will be me. Many times looking at blue I felt in a trance. This could be related to the book of jj Benites God is blue. I don't know why I am fervently faithful to Yahweh and Jesus in that order... let's remember that God has in front of him seven lamps, that is, the colors of the rainbow that together form the white. Finally I am going to tell you this and many will find me unpleasant. In this initiatory journey several times I thought I crossed paths with NEO OR SMIT, they can be paranoid but what was not paranoid was that once I could not get Kenenn Reviee out of my head no matter how much I wanted to and at one point I was crossing the street like this and a motorcyclist almost ran me over and I looked at him and I looked at him ..... HE WAS IDENTICAL. And I didn't think about him anymore... it's sad to say that from that awakening movie who will be saved from the elect or the production? And from the viewers? It is not a saving or enlightening movie but as everything divides the waters, by the dough made some will fall on the side of light and others on the side of darkness.
ResponderEliminarTranslated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)